Automation has become essential in the vast majority of sectors of economy activity and it is expected to become more crucial in a near future. Nowadays automation of systems has grown into different areas such as industry 4.0, internet of things, smart cities, home automation, automated agriculture, and renewable energies, among others. In the near future, everything is expected to be connected and automated.
In this scenario, Termofluids is specialized in the following areas within the framework on regulation and control applied on thermal systems and equipments:
- Design, analysis and maintenance of electronic and microelectronic systems.
- Developing and programming embedded systems.
- Machine to Machine communications (M2M) system development.
- Energy saving, ecologic and sustainable systems for renewable energy development.
- Control of electric machines and electric actuators.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of scientific equipment development.
- Design and maintenance of automatically controlled systems for engineering projects.